The following are conditions for Group Pool Rentals
- Payment is due on or before the day of the rental.
- Group size must be confirmed a week before the rental date to allow scheduling of lifeguards.
- Fees - $7 per person.
General Pool Rules
- All patrons must shower before entering the pool (under the Health Act)
- No food or drinks permitted in the pool
- No foul language or demeaning gestures are tolerated.
- No Pets Allowed ** NEW **
- Should a lifeguard blow his/her whistles three consecutive times it means that all patrons must clear the pool immediately
Big Pool Rules
- No diving at either end of the pool
- No shoulder rides
- No running on the deck
- No swimming under the length lanes
- No playing in the length lanes
- No horseplay (includes wrestling, whipping balls, pushing in the pool, or any other action that can be view as violent or aggressive)
- No snorkels in the pool (masks are permitted)
- No flipper in the pool except in the length lanes
- Pool toys (includes, flutter boards, noodles, water guns, etc). Are subject to the lifeguards' discretion. Floatation devices that infants can sit in are permitted
- Children wearing water wings or lifejackets must be within arms reach of an adult at all times.
- No jumping into the pool from either of the "No jumping" sections (Areas of the deck which are painted with blue paint)
- Flutter boards are permitted in the wading pool and length lanes ONLY
- Balls are permitted in the pool but if their use becomes
bothersome to other patrons they will be removed
- Patrons are asked to stay away from the stairs and ladders where smaller children dominate