The following are a list of pool rules. Please ensure that you know and
follow all of them, to ensure your safety and the safety of other patrons.
Rules are for all ages, older patrons are expected to follow the same rules
as younger patrons. If you are found to be in violation of the rules then
the lifeguard has the discretion to remove you from the pool premises.
- All patrons must shower before entering the pool (under the Health Act)
- No food or drinks permitted in the pool
- No foul language or demeaning gestures are tolerated.
- No Pets Allowed ** NEW **
- Should a lifeguard blow his/her whistles three consecutive times it means that all patrons must clear the pool immediately
Big Pool Rules
- No diving at either end of the pool
- No shoulder rides
- No running on the deck
- No swimming under the length lanes
- No playing in the length lanes
- No horseplay (includes wrestling, whipping balls, pushing in the pool, or any other action that can be view as violent or aggressive)
- No snorkels in the pool (masks are permitted)
- No flipper in the pool except in the length lanes
- Pool toys (includes, flutter boards, noodles, water guns, etc). Are subject to the lifeguards' discretion. Floatation devices that infants can sit in are permitted
- Children wearing water wings or lifejackets must be within arms reach of an adult at all times.
- No jumping into the pool from either of the "No jumping" sections (Areas of the deck which are painted with blue paint)
- Flutter boards are permitted in the wading pool and length lanes ONLY
- Balls are permitted in the pool but if their use becomes
bothersome to other patrons they will be removed
- Patrons are asked to stay away from the stairs and ladders where smaller children dominate
Baby Pool Rules ** NEW **
- The age limit for the kiddie pool is 6 years of age.
- There is no lifeguard on duty in this area. Parents are responsible for looking after their children.
Badge Colours and Ages