Canada Summer Jobs Program – Opportunity
We have a great summer job opportunity for someone who loves working outside and would enjoy an administrative job involving lots of working with people.
· You would check members as they arrive at Lakeshore Swimming pool (LSPA) to ensure that they have completed the covid-19 checklist and agree to comply with current covid-19 protocols, and that they have pre-booked a swim time.
· You would be responsible for updating membership details, including updating the membership database, assisting new members (online or in person), receiving membership fees and preparing daily deposits.
· You will also be responding to emails, or enquiries about the pool and helping to create and distribute a newsletter and possibly other advertising flyers.
· Your social media skills will be an asset, as you will be required to update LSPA news and information on our multiple social media platforms.
· You will be required to take on other clerical duties that may arise from day-to-day activities at the pool.
We are looking for a University aged student who is dynamic and personable who enjoys working with the public, and who can work independently or as a part of the Lakeshore Pool Team. The job does involve some evening and weekend shifts. Lakeshore pool will provide any needed PPE, and will observe all covid-19 protocols as recommended by KFL&A health unit and the Lifesaving Society.
Please email your résumé to Krista firstname.lastname@example.org by May 25th, 2021
At this time we are not accepting applications for the Canteen for Summer 2021.
All positions are currently filled for the 2021 Season.